Sunday 5 September 2010

Birthday Parties, Sleep and Chocolate!!!!!

It was lovely to be invited to my neighbours little boys 1st Birthday party yesterday - a small gathering of five mums, 8 children under 3 1/2 and 2 rabbits. Great food and a nice glass of red wine. It's fascinating to watch children interacting with each other and just huge relief that mine behaved really well although now I pay the price - Sunday morning awake by 6am and by 9:50am I believe it calls for a 20min trip to the nearest supermarket to let them sleep. This is definitely a plus to living in the countryside! Although would much have preferred them to go to the Village Family Service, but I need to get through the next 8 hours. Somehow chocolate is making its way to the top of my requirements from the shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment