Sunday 20 March 2011

Trees - I do so love them

Trees

I hate being late for anything, and this week I just so wanted to add to the Gallery topic as it was Trees as I do like taking pictures of Trees, so if it’s alright with you I’m still going to post it on my post and hopefully next time I will get my butt into gear and meet the deadline!

We have some wonderful trees in our Village, I don’t like to admit to it but I am unable to name them [mental note to oneself - will add this to my TODO list]. 

When I look at Trees they make me feel at peace with the Village, the earth and help me find my own stillness.  They enable me to take a breath and refocus my internal clock, a kind of reloading point again.

I do have pictures of the trees at different seasons, different times in the day and from different locations. but these are mostly of Winter.






If you want to see more click on the links below and if you like taking pics why not join in - but make sure you get there on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment