Friday 7 January 2011

So I have taken the ASAP Pledge

Following on from today's blog by A Modern Mother  I have taken up the pledge with the BagLady.

Having worked in the Environment and Sustainable Sector for a number of years, I believe that I do try to be a responsible human being, however now that Christmas has passed and I recieved a number of electronic gadgets from good ole Father Christmas - because I had been a good girl all year "winking".  I have decided that my 'give up pledge' is to turn off all my plug sockets when they are not in use.  And my 'Take up pledge' is a combination of meal planning, online food shopping [to stop me buying extra], and to plan my journeys into town as a round trip can be between 14 & 20 miles depending which town I go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment