Monday 24 January 2011

3 things to be cheerful and Poppydog licking is not one of them!

So this is the week when I have a mixture of news and I have been bugging myself to take part in metalmummy 's listography's of some kind and realise this blog could take part in the 123 things to be cheerful! which was set up by mummy from the heart so here goes



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


My first listography:

1) three of my seven photographs got accepted and I will be exhibiting in my first ever exhibition - yay!!!! wooop wooop! So I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement through the Gallery link last week.  The "Winter" picture was one of the accepted ones.


(c) mummyrella 2010 - "Winter"

2) My second achievement of the week was finishing my second assignment for my Open University Course - it was nothing special just a 1500 word essay but it's done and dusted no use worrying about it now, just got to wait until mid march for my final mark.

3) My third accomplishment is that I managed to listen to a webinar and book some web design training ready for when I hit the big wide world of Redundancy!

Final thought for today is that I am still trying to work out what I want to do - think I want to go freelance not sure what in but I am enjoying my new hobbies blogging, twittering and photography.  Not forgetting of course being a mummy but I think I do need to have time for myself and this maybe something I can do and enjoy at the same time.
 
Oh and I have agreed to help my Church raise £100k for a new roof so looking for lots of fundraising ideas.  A BIG challenge me thinks. 
 
Finally I will leave you with this lovely thought caught my lovely son licking Poppydog's tongue!!!! he reply was "well Poppydog started it first" OMG yukkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post :) And well done on the exhibition photos! xx

    ReplyDelete