And my answers would be
1. I am an Adult I don't want to go to bed at 8:30
2. I want to enjoy conversing with my DH even though we watch telly mostly.
3. I would like to catch up with friends, family
4. I would like to have some chocolate in peace
5. I'd like to watch a programme or two that I want to watch without having to unconsciously end up singing a nursery rhyme or light-hearted theme tune.
1. why don't children need any more "extra hours" in bed occasionally?
2. why do children wake up so nosily in the mornings?
3. why do children both decide they need to do a Poo before 7am?
4. why do children have to ask so many questions which should so grown up before 7am?
5. why do children have so much energy that their make belief games are just once constantly long very long sentence that never never seems to end or get to the point, but continues into a completely different made up game?
I do not believe that there will be answers on a postcard for this one, but just wonderful memories to cherish for when I say.
"Why aren't my children like they were when they 4 and 3 years old".
Thank you for reading this very early written post on a Sunday Morning.
|DD - not quite asleep!|