Monday 6 December 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy and LUXEury

I've been a bit tied up recently what with work, home, Christmas, and my Open University course, things are having to take a back burner.  I am also trying to restrict how much time I go online! so housework will still be there tomorrow and the next day!

Whilst it has been a bit tricky to drive in and around the Village this week, I have had some beautiful walks in the snow with Poppy Dog, have taken a few pics [of course] as well, but just haven't had the time to look at them!

Last Night we went to the Cinema for the first time in over 18 months! I needed my fix of the latest Harrpy Potter Film and as well as that we havent been out for an evening by ourselves since the children arrived last August.  I was starting to become a protective mummy - "shall I text the babysitter to see if all ok?" - I asked hubby every 30mins or so! "No" was the reply "if there is something wrong they will text" so I texted in the intermission - Yes that's right you did read it correctly - The Intermission.  I thought it would be a good idea to try The Luxe in Wisbech about 7 miles away from us, much much nearer than Peterborough - our big metropolis - as didn't want to be too far from my babies.

So I thought I would attempt to give my first personal review to The Luxe Cinema - An Independant Cinema http://www.theluxecinema.co.uk/ 
The Cinema - a home from home, a wonderful cosy place to come in from the snow and ice.  We were greeted by 3 lovely staff who could not do enough to help us.  The Luxe is only able to offer high value seats at very reasonable prices.  Available are either one of three cosy "premier" 2 seater sofas with a drinks table and waitress service.  Or a mixture of around 40 large leather armchairs and leather 2 seater sofas. The Luxe also boasts a licenced bar where you can get pre, post and intermission drinks, hubby was very pleased as they had Dark Rum! not many independant restaurants / or liscensed places serve Dark Rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment